The best option for learning Spanish this summer!!
URBAN SUMMER CAMP is a language program for students in Madrid that includes:
Intensive Spanish Courses, a very complete cultural program and great accommodation in the city center with full board.
URBAN SUMMER CAMP is a 2 weeks language program held during the months of June and July.
The intensive Spanish courses include 4 hours daily Spanish lessons in the morning from Monday to Friday followed by an excellent cultural and social program in the afternoon.
- Maximum 12 students per class.
- All different levels from the more basic A1 to the highest C2, and DELE program
- Course material and level test included.
All our teachers are qualified and have experience in teaching Spanish as a foreign language.
Depending on the number of students, the courses could take place in classrooms outside the Hall of Residence, just a few minutes’ walk away.
Starting with a welcome meeting, the cultural program will show you part of Spanish and European history and it will also help you to improve your knowledge about Spain, while at the same time helping you to get to know other participants and make friends from around the world.
|Monday||Presentation – Madrid walking tour|
|Wednesday||Sports (in Residency)|
|Thursday||Prado Museum visit|
|Friday||Royal Palace visit|
|Saturday||Toledo full day tour*|
|Sunday||Aquopolis Aquatic Park full day|
|Monday||Madrid Segway tour|
|Tuesday||Side trip to San Lorenzo del Escorial*|
|Wednesday||Sports (in Residency)|
|Thursday||Side trip to Aranjuez*|
|Friday||Reina Sofía Art Museum visit|
|Saturday||Segovia full day tour*|
|Sunday||Free day (Optional Bernabéu tour)/ Graduation Party|
All the activities and tours are guided, some of them just a few minutes’ walk from the Residence and the remainder with transport provided from and to the Residence.
* Tours from Madrid with additional entrance tickets included:
– Toledo full day trip: Cathedral
– Segovia and Ávila full day trip: Cathedral and the Alcázar (excluding the Tower of John II of Castile) in Segovia and Santa María de Jesús Convent in Ávila
– San Lorenzo del Escorial: Monastery of San Lorenzo
– Side trip to Aranjuez: Royal Palace
The full-day trips and the Aquatic Park activity include lunch or dinner in selected restaurants, so you don`t have to worry about carrying a packed lunch around with you.
Under certain circumstances, we can change the order of the program but we would still provide the same activities.
Students stay in the center of Madrid at the University Residence Tagaste with all the services that students should require during this Spanish language program 2020.
Excellent location in Madrid providing a close proximity to all the places of interest in the city.
Hall of Residence facilities and services
- Broadband Internet and TV in all bedrooms • Free Wifi in all areas of the Residence
- Gym with FREE access for our students • Dining room
- Complete individual bathroom in all rooms • Air-conditioning in rooms and communal areas
- 24-hour Reception Service • Video Surveillance to control access to facilities
- TV and Cinema Hall with 80″ Screen • Two Libraries commonly used for residents
- Games and entertainment room • Vending machines
- Three professional music booths for those who need them for their academic training
- Chill-Out roof: 450m2 of relaxing space divided into a terrace with sauna, jacuzzi, and a solarium with armchairs and sofas
Residencia Tagaste. Calle General Pardiñas, 34 bis – 28001 Madrid
DATES – PRICES
Starting dates 2020:
– June 8th
– June 22nd
– July 6th
– July 20th
Dates can be adapted to suit large groups.
Price for 2 weeks per person sharing (Double room): 1260€
Price includes the full program as described, transfer from Madrid Barajas Airport and travel & medical insurance coverage
Single room accommodation supplement: 160 €