DAYTRIP TO ARANJUEZ & CHINCHÓN
Aranjuez is a unique city in Spain because of how it combines its monuments, green areas, its centuries-old trees and the landscapes that form the rivers Tajo and Jarama.
Philip II in 1560 named Aranjuez as one of the Royal Sites of the Spanish Crown.
This city inspired the musician Joaquin Rodrigo to compose probably the most performed Spanish work of music in the world: Concierto de Aranjuez
Its wonderful Royal Palace, two of its gardens called the Island and the Prince and its tree-lined walks, among others were declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco in 2001.
Just 30 minutes from Aranjuez, Chinchón is worth visiting for its splendid Plaza Mayor, a classic of the Middle Ages perfectly preserved, with irregular shaped three-storey buildings complete with galleries, arcades and wooden balconies. We can also visit the Castle of the Counts and the Monastery of the Agustinos which has since been turned into a Parador.
“Private tour available in more than 20 languages”
- Departure by private bus or van from Madrid to Aranjuez.
- Visit of the Royal Palace and gardens of Aranjuez
- Lunch in Chinchón or Aranjuez (optional)
- Visit of Chinchón
– Return to Madrid
- Round trip bus from Madrid
- Official guide from Madrid
- – ARANJUEZ: 500€ – 4 hours trip
- – ARANJUEZ &CHINCHÓN: 700€ – 8 hours trip
These prices include VAT and bus up to 55 seats. For a 67 or 69 seater bus there is a 10% increase in the prices indicated above.
- Tickets entrances to the Royal Palace or any other monuments
- Audio receivers: 2€ p.p.
- Lunch: optional menus with local cuisine.
f the reservation is cancelled 5 days or less before the visit, a 20% rate will be applied